Round One Entertainment is looking to hire Customer Service Associates for our Spocha (Sporting Complex) Department. The location for our new facility is in Rowland Heights, CA at the Puente Hills Mall.
The Sporting Complex Associate (Spo-Cha Associate) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while supporting the operation of the Spo-Cha Department.
Monitor and enforce the “House Rules”, while ensuring all guests and employees are in a safe environment.
- Able to communicate in a large and crowded facility. Project voice so all guests can hear.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Operate and assist all functions related to the “POS” Point-of-Sale system, including guest registration and enrollment.
- Inform guests and promote the Round 1 membership card.
- Handle customer inquiries at the guest reception desk, activities floor, and service counter.
- Perform daily maintenance & safety inspections. Observe and report any safety hazards.
- Monitor and engage guests on the Spo-Cha floor, prevent dangerous play/actions by enforcing house rules.
- In the event of customer injuries/accidents, follow company guidelines. Immediately report and document to MOD, GM as necessary.
- Report any facility or equipment damage/malfunction to the management and mechanic team.
- Assist guests with activity rules and procedures.
- When assigned - Host events, birthday parties, & group activities.
- Regularly perform light cleaning to maintain the facility.
- Maintaining sanitary and hygienic practices in the food and beverage area and kitchen.
- Prepare and serve food/drinks at the snack bar.
- Organize and maintain all equipment storage.
- Perform inventory counts and inventory management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by direct supervisors and management.
- Conduct alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policy.
- Conduct “lost and found” procedure in accordance with company policies.
- Participate in, and engage in the improvement of the Spo-Cha department. Including finding ways to maximize efficiency and reduce costs.
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
A High School diploma and a minimum of one to two years’ experience in a hospitality or retail environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. Elevated levels of noise, dust, and activity can and should be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. All employees are expected to perform their job duties in this environment with no issue. Any potential issues you may have working in this environment MUST be disclosed to management prior to signing this document.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms to perform their job duties. Lifting and/or move up to 100lbs with assistance is required.