This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while supporting the operation of the Food & Beverage Department
- Operates POS register for food and drinks (includes bar register when directed).
- Prepares food and beverage items utilizing policies and standards of the company
- Resets and bus the food court seating area.
- Washes and dries dishes, glasses and other cooking/food prep utensils.
- Conducts all opening and closing procedures. (Opens and closes cash tills, kitchen cleaning and etc.)
- Manages food and beverage inventory in accordance with the store’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains proper temperature for refrigerators and freezers.
- Manages plates, cups, and other utensil inventory in accordance with the store policies and procedures.
- Conducts restroom checks and cleaning including laundry of rags.
- Responds responsively, politely with friendly demeanor to customers’ requests.
- Occasionally Operates POS system to collect payments and allocates bowling lanes.
- Occasionally Operates POS system to collect payments and lends out facility and/or equipment. (Karaoke, billiards, darts, ping pong)
- Occasionally operates POS system to collect payments and issues cards and credits for arcade (AM).
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by Store Management.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts lost and found procedure in accordance with company policies.
- Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
A High School diploma and a minimum of one to two years’ experience in a hospitality or retail environment required. Experience in a bowling establishment preferred, but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
- 1 hour of time play (non-prize) arcade games per week.
- 90 minutes of bowling per week (shoes included).
- 1 hour of karaoke/billiards per week.
- 50% discount on food items per working shift.
- 1 free beverage per working shift.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One Entertainment Inc.) for more information!