Round One Entertainment is looking to hire Food and Beverage Associates. The location for our facility is in Salinas, CA at Northridge Mall.
Are you into video games, bowling, karaoke? Are you friendly, outgoing? Do you enjoy being around people and work in a fun environment? Then you’re the kind of person we’d love to hire!
- Operates POS register for food and drinks (includes bar register when directed).
- Prepares food and beverage items utilizing policies and standards of the company
- • Resets and bus the food court seating area.
- Washes and dries dishes, glasses, and other cooking/food prep utensils.
- Conducts all opening and closing procedures.
- (Opens and closes cash tills, kitchen cleaning and etc.)
- Manages food and beverage inventory in accordance with the store’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains proper temperature for refrigerators and freezers.
- Manages plates, cups, and other utensil inventory in accordance with the store policies and procedures.
- Conducts restroom checks and cleaning including laundry of rags.
- Responds responsively, politely with a friendly demeanor to customers’ requests.
- Occasionally Operates POS system to collect payments and allocates bowling lanes.
- Occasionally Operates POS system to collect payments and lends out facility and/or equipment. (Karaoke, billiards, darts, ping pong)
- Occasionally operates POS system to collect payments and issues cards and credits for arcade (AM).
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by Store Management.
- High School diploma
- (Preferred) One to two years experience in hospitality, restaurant, or retail environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces.
- The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
- Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri)
- 30% discount on Food items on your workday
- 1 Free drink per shift
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One Entertainment Inc.) for more information!