Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a part-time, non-exempt Arcade/Bowling Technician for our location in Wichita, KS at the Town East Square.
The Technician is responsible for all the operations of an amusement arcade and/or Bowling machines. His/her job is to oversee, maintain, and repair arcade machines and bowling machines.
- Responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction; analyzes the mechanism to find the root of the problem.
- Assist the Facility manager with the installation, maintenance, and repairs of both mechanical and circuitry issues in the arcade games and/or bowling machines.
- Able to readily identify the most common problem with components like controls and audio systems.
- Performs maintenance and repair tasks.
- Keeps a clean and organized workshop.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays, as well as overtime to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Follows up to complete any assigned work.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to upper management for a solution.
- Maintains good communication with all employees and outside contacts.
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- The Technicians must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respect for everyone. The Technician must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
- Two-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred but not required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb, and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces.
- The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
- Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri).
- 50% discount on Food items on your workday.
- 1 Free drink per shift.