Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time Food and Beverage Manager and Supervisor for our location in Philadelphia, PA at the Fashion District Philadelphia.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE - Overview:
The Food & Beverage (F&B) Manager is responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering excellent customer experience. The F&B Manager will forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance. His/her goal is to maximize sales and revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Tests cooked food by tasting and smelling it in order to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Schedules and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
- Monitors department budgets and payroll records, and reviews financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Schedules staff hours and assign duties
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Must have full knowledge of the process for serving alcohol within the premises.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel.
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with an emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
- Completes reviews, absence reports, supervises staff with time and attendance along with works ethics.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
- Performs all shift duties as required by Store General Manager
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when directed by the Store General Manager.
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction, and supervising F&B associates.
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance, and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety, and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
- Opening & closing duties include checking all doors and setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
- F&B Manager must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respect for everyone. The F&B Manager must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or two-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces.
- The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times.
- In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching
Please submit your resume or complete your application online at www.round1usa.com.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One)