Round One Entertainment is looking to hire Cleaning Associates for our Facilities Department. The position is for our location in Reno, NV at Meadowood Mall
Are you into video games, bowling, karaoke? Are you friendly, outgoing? Do you enjoy being around people and work in a fun environment? Then you’re the kind of person we’d love to hire!
The Cleaning Associate is responsible for the cleaning overall appearance and cleanliness of the store.
- Follows department procedures to standardize the cleaning practices at the store level.
- Adheres to the cleaning department’s work schedules.
- Delivers exceptional customer service through cleaning practices for the store.
- Is familiar with the Cleaning Department’s MSDS sheets
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedures.
- Replenishes restroom dispensers.
- When requested, will shampoo carpets.
- Cleans, dust and wipes store furniture, arcades, and equipment; sweeps, mops, and vacuums floors, empties/cleans wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Uses and maintains assigned cleaning equipment and hand tools; scrubbers, extractors, washers, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpet, furniture, and more.
- Washes walls and glass surfaces; use ladders when required in work assignments.
- Follows instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies.
- Moves furniture, equipment, supplies, and tools on an incidental basis.
- Washes accessible interior and exterior windows.
- Responsible for the laundering of cleaning rags and dust mops.
- Keeps informed on the company’s policies and procedures as they relate to the Facility Department.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Facilities Manager and Regional Cleaning Specialist
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts lost and found procedures in accordance with company policies.
- Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
- Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies.
- High School diploma and preferred one to two years experience in a hospitality or retail environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb, and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
- Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri).
- 30% discount on Food items on your workday.
- 1 Free drink per shift.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One Entertainment Inc.) for more information!