Round One Entertainment is looking to hire Bowling Staff for our facility in Aurora, IL at the Fox Valley Mall.
Are you into video games, bowling, karaoke? Are you friendly, outgoing? Do you enjoy being around people and work in a fun environment? Then you’re the kind of person we’d love to hire!
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while supporting the operation of the
- Operates POS system to collect payments and allocate bowling lanes, lend out facility and/or equipment (karaoke, billiards, darts, ping pong)
- Under the direction of Bowling Management, promotes and conducts marketing events such as moon light strike game.
- Resets and cleans the facility once customers are done using them. (Lanes, Karaoke rooms, billiard tables, ping pong and dart areas.)
- Checks conditions of all equipment and conducts generic maintenance and repair.
- Conducts all opening and closing procedures.
- Opening and closing cash tills, organizing membership/game cards and coupons.
- Provides customers with bowling tips and techniques.
- Answers phone calls for all general inquires.
- Conducts sales, measuring and drilling operation for pro shop.
- Conducts inventory procedure in accordance with company guidelines.
- Conducts lane maintenance in accordance with company guidelines.
- Conducts restroom checks and cleaning.
- Resets, cleans and maintains shoes in the auto shoeser and also conducts laundry of rags.
- Responds responsively, politely with friendly demeanor to customers’ requests.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by Store Management.
Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
Conducts lost and found procedure in accordance with company policies.
Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
Complies and maintains confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
A High School diploma and a minimum of one to two years’ experience in a hospitality or retail environment required. Experience in a bowling establishment preferred, but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.