Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a Part-time Cleaning Associate who will be responsible for the cleaning overall appearance and cleanliness of the store. The location for our facility is in Wichita, KS at Town East Square Mall.
- Follows department procedures to standardize the cleaning practices at store level.
- Adheres to cleaning department’s work schedules.
- Delivers exceptional customer service through cleaning practices for the store.
- Is familiar with the Cleaning Department’s MSDS sheets.
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedures.
- Replenishes restroom dispensers.
- When requested, will shampoo carpets.
- Cleans, dust and wipes store furniture, arcades and equipment; sweeps, mops, and vacuums floors, empties/cleans wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Uses and maintains assigned cleaning equipment and hand tools; scrubbers, extractors, washers, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpet, furniture and more.
- Washes walls and glass surfaces; use ladders when required in work assignments.
- Follows instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies.
- Moves furniture, equipment, supplies, and tools on an incidental basis.
- Washes accessible interior and exterior windows.
- Responsible for the laundering of cleaning rags and dust mops.
- Keeps informed on company’s policies and procedures as they relate to the Facility Department.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Facilities Manager and Regional Cleaning Specialist.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts lost and found the procedure in accordance with company policies.
- Seeks constant improvement or more efficient and less expensive ways and means in department work processes.
- Complies and maintains the confidentiality of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- A minimum of six months to one year in a bowling, entertainment, retail or hospitality environment.
- Experience in a cleaning environment preferably of a bowling or game center establishment.
- Customer service experience in a similar or comparable work environment, strong verbal communication skills supported by a pleasant and positive attitude of “can do” success.
- Previous experience in retail/restaurant or customer service environment required.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Bowling Free for 3 games/week (Mon-Fri).
- 30% discount on Food items.
- 1 Free drink per shift.
- Benefit (Full Time only).