Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, Amusement Manager for our location in Concord, CA at the The Sunvalley Shopping Center.
AMUSEMENT - Overview:
The Amusement Manager/Supervisor will be responsible for the profit of the arcades and cranes through effective management and control of staff and equipment. S/he keeps the games in “ideal playing conditions.” S/he is involved with cash handling, ensuring that the deposit bag balanced at the end of every shift, refilling machines when required and assisting with promotional ideas. The Amusement Manager/Supervisor is also responsible for excellent customer service, problem-solving and implementing all company policies and procedures.
- Achieve sales goals through the efficient execution of Company policies.
- Assist customers and perform minor repairs on various machines without the assistance of mechanic on duty.
- Explains game operation or rules to customers, and responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assignments of employees to specific duties.
- Monitor store inventory levels on a daily basis ensure adequate availability of products.
- In conjunction with the General Manager, supervise department employees to ensure they are in compliance with established operating practices and policies.
- Ensure all store amusement employees are properly trained.
- Ensure all reports, such as purchase, inventory on sales, are accurate and completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Able to perform General Manager duties in his/her absence.
- Monitor store staffing on a daily basis to ensure the department is adequately staffed.
- Assist the General Manager in curbing internal and external theft.
- Ensure the store and Redemption are presents a pleasing image by changing store displays for better traffic flow with the approval of the General Manager.
- Ability to understand and track departmental sales on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with overall operations improvements such as increasing customer base.
- Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
- Resolve complex customer complaints.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Perform all shift duties as required by the General Manager.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet store needs.
- Complete reviews, absence reports, supervise staff with time and attendance along with work ethics.
- Review department timesheets for accuracy.
- Counsel and train employees as needed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be performed when directed by General Manager:
- Cash Handling and Management.
- Front Counter to include register functions/procedures.
- Travel for company-related errands and off-site assignments.
- Follow Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction and supervising sales associates.
- Ensure satisfactory maintenance, appearance, and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety, and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforce compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
- Opening & closing duties to include checking all doors and setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
- Amusement Manager/Supervisors must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respect for everyone. The Amusement Manager/Supervisor must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or two-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching,
Please submit your resume or complete application online at www.round1usa.com.
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One).